Friday, June 3, 2011

fisrt night in prague

Well, had my first night in Prague. I flew and travelled for about 24 hours to get here. We went through the hassle of getting NEW roomates and dragging our stuff up flights of stairs... and i find out my new roomate is this older lady. Nothing against older ladies but its kind of awkward. We dont have anything in common it seems.

We go to lay down for bed and she states that she has a sleep problem where she snores loud! I have issues with that with my mom. Its so frekaing irriating. Now I'm stuck in a room with someone who snores for a month! Are you freaking kidding me?
(Right now I'm listening to her talk foreveerrrrr about her heart attack about four years ago; which she contanstly talks about).

So this roomate situation is not working out. Hopefully we can do something about this soon before i go crazy!

So i ended up leaving my room and sleeping on a friends floor.
Great.

Oh and its Sabbath... its weird not going to church today. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment