Monday, August 15, 2011

Thoughts and feeling/ Lies and Truth


(lies)

Thoughts and Feelings:

I can’t do this. Hell, I can’t do anything.

How am I supposed to take care of someone else when I can’t take care of me.

I can’t handle all these classes. Its all so unfamiliar.

I can deal with the ED… I can just manage it until I move out or when I get older and then I will get the help I need.

I shouldn’t have told anyone about this ED. I would’ve been better off.

You won’t amount to anything.

You’re friends think you are too much trouble. They would be better off if you didn’t talk to them.

How will you cope? How will you feel okay?

I need to be alone.

Lifes too much for you. Some people just aren’t cut out for it.

Maybe if they just notice how sick you are you will be able to get help. Maybe they will care.

If I just let ED take over I’ll finally reach my full potential. Maybe then I will discover my love for life.

Its intriguing seeing how far down you can go.

Really? More sugar?

Ed isn’t something you can quit or fail at.

You have to get worse how else will God save you?






(truth)
I can do this. Things I set my mind to can be done.
Taking care of someone else will give you joy! Remember how you love helping others?
Its five classes. You can do it. Remember you made it through your AP GOV class. That was like law school. Remember all the work you did your senior year? AP gov, calc, English… you can do this.
Deal with it now, don’t wait. You can’t afford that.
Its good you told someone. You’ve grown in your relationship with God because of it. Would you rather live in ignorance?
Hey, you are already the child of God.
Your friends would’ve left you a long time ago. They have fun with you. They laugh with you. They are here to stay.
Prayer.
You need people.
Jesus died so you could have life. He thought you could handle it.
They’ve seen you sick.  They wont help. Let go of that. Get better despite them.
Only with God can you reach your full potential. Remember when you are really into your ED how unhappy you are and how much life sucks? Remember how it was hard to get out of bed? That’s not a girl who loves life.
How about you see how far up you can go?
One more m&m is not going to make you gain 5 pounds. Its not the end of the world.
ED can kill you.
Hes already saved me. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment