Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It has been A Long Time...

It has been awhile since I last wrote.


I’m not going to talk too much about the past as I am trying to keep focused on the future. Since the last time I wrote, I have started seeing a new therapist however I feel like it is competely unnecessary. I’m more sane than ever. Granted I have days where I am overwhelmed where it feels like my whole world is crashing down (okay may sound dramatic but that is exactly how I feel at times; side note: I have also read that people with Eds often feel like that, its not dramatic to them; its reality); I still have days where all I want to do is lay in bed and watch the watch pass by. But I see that since I’ve been focusing on God and taking control back little by little that I smile more; I laugh more; I’m not always irriated; I’m happier…. In a way at least. Anyways, press on to the current moment….

Tomorrow I start a vegetarian diet. Being vegetarian has all sorts of benefits and since the numbers on the scale have gone up… I want to better my health and lose some weight. I also watched a clip of the movie Food Inc. which made me never want meat again so…. Tomorrow diet!

Heres the meal plan:

breakfast: smoothie with 1/2 papaya, 1/2 banana, an orange, 1 kiwi, and 1/2 soy milk (i'm using almond vanilla milk.

morning snack is green tea with lemon (no sugar)

lunch salad

lunch snack apricot (i'll prob skip this since i work. )

dinner will be pasta with cherry tomatoes and basil and garlic vinegar stuff



Besides food…

I’m in love with this new band called Gungor. Their album called Beautiful Things is beyond amazing.

The song beautiful things is constantly on replay. Reminds me that no matter where I’m at in life God is “making me new.” I cant change myself. But He can. Ptl.

Here is the video of Gungor singing beautiful things. : )




Well it has been a long day. I’m off to bed. Promise I’m going to update this blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment