Wednesday, May 11, 2011

preparing for my trip abroad

I’m getting readying for my trip to Europe. Not going to lie I’m a little afraid. I don’t know if I’m going to want to hang out with my roommates and travel to Germany (like we planned already). AH. I need to figure out a budget and what I need to take.

What would you guys pack on a trip abroad?

I’m going to Czech, Germany and Austria. It looks like its going to be cold but the teachers (study abroad program) said that it is either hot and humid or rainy. I need help packing!!

I’m going to start a new blog before my trip where I can put up all my pictures and whatnot. : )

I’m hoping that I will stand firm in my faith over there and hopefully preach the gospel where I go. Prague is a big party town so hopefully I don’t give in to the world.

Post soon.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment