Friday, July 15, 2011

letter to God

Dear Heavenly Father,

I have failed you yet again. I can’t hear you. I’m making big decisions and I fear you are not in them. Lord I have wants to be more involved in the church… to preach… to spread your Word.. to talk of You. I feel as if I could be doing something now to glorify you and its not just going to school and working. I feel like I have no purpose. I feel like I’m not being used. I feel like I’m willing so why is nothing happening? This makes me feel horrible. Since I’m not doing anything I feel awful. I should be doing something and I fear I have made too many wrong choices.

I feel as if I walk a fine line.

In Prague I didn’t have to deal with this. My main focus was talking about God. Here idk what my main focus is. I know it should be God. Its like I don’t know how to get there though. I feel like all I can focus on here is food and if I am going to eat or not or how am I going to improve myself today.

Tell me what I have to do in order to change this.

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment