Sunday, December 12, 2010

hell of a night.

Last night was a terrible night. In fact the day wasn’t so great either. I had church in the morning where I felt something weird in my head. Like it kept getting tingly and I was moderately dizzy. For some reason I just got upset and left church and drove up to this mountain where I sat for awhile trying to sort out my thoughts on wanting to get better and nothing seemed to make sense in my head. Nothing was logical. So after like 45 minutes of sitting at this random mountain by myself I decide to leave. I drove to the bottom and got really dizzy. Which had never happened to me driving before. I figured maybe that is a sign that I should eat. My favorite salad place was down the street so I drove there. I feel like I wasn’t really walking straight and the people who worked there were starring (maybe its all in my head…;) I went to the bathroom where I thought I was going to pass out. I was so dizzy. Anyways I got my salad and was driving home and got dizzy yet again. Got home and tried sleeping. I felt so sick after eating my salad. Something just seemed off with me to. I considered going to the hospital because I felt so weird. My heart hurt and chest hurt had that tingly feeling in my head. It sucked. Well fast forward to about 2 p.m. I was in SO MUCH PAIN. I thought i wa goig to throw up i wasin so much pain. My whole body hurt. My legs, toes, arms, fingers, chest, heart, head, stomach, hips… everything hurt so bad. I text my friend and asked if this was a result of not eating much like I have been and he said most likely and blah blah… well I talked to him and decided to eat some crackers which I threw up. The incredibly sick thing was that I smiled when I went to go do that and after… who smiles?? My whole body is hurting because it most likely needs food and I’m smiling happy I just threw up. That is sick. I feel sick. I told him I threw up and he said am I going to do anything to get better. I told him I’m called this outpatient clinic to get an evaluation Monday…. Lets see if I follow through with that. So I’m on like 4 hour sleep and I have an 8 hour shift. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment